Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Great Read!!


So, I'm currently reading a book called The Irresistible Revolution by Shane Claiborne (thanks Beth!), and it's pretty dang amazing. I wish I could tell you all about it, but I need some shut eye. I just think you should read it. Especially if you're into Jesus, social justice, or just being a good person. There have been a few parts that I don't totally allign my thoughts w/, but it is really good and definitely worth while!! Here's a link to the church he started in PA: http://www.thesimpleway.org/ and I will also connect it to the title. Now, go buy it, put your feet up, and do some reading! :)


This pic is me walking barefoot on a golf course...me feet fell in love!!


Here's another pic from my summer---was w/ my cousin, on our way to get a canoe to do some rowing. :)


B-E-A-U-tiful!

No comments: