Monday, September 19, 2011

Changes

So, there have been a lot of changes in my life in the past few months. I kind of backed up from our blogs for a while for different reasons, but I'm getting back in the game. :)

We are now done with traveling, and have moved to a new state/location/etc. I've got my big girl pants on and I now have my first permanent full-time job! All of my previous jobs have either been full or part- time PRN, part-time, or travel. It has been an interesting transition, but a good one.

Some things have been great and easy and others plain rough. This song really helped me get through last week during one of those rough patches so I thought I'd share it. :) I've listened to it over and over and love the musicality of it. I just always wanted to feel more of the meaning and know how it could relate to me. Then boom, last week it just hit me. I always try to do things and be things that are above my capabilities and I'm not strong enough for. I want to be able to be that blossoming flower in the desert, snow on the embers, or star in the morning. But I'm broken. This song just helped me know that I can't do it on my own and that I don't have to. I have someone to stay with me. And I have grace and mercy. :)

If the link above didn't work, here's another post: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b5Snkw18Lg

No comments: