Thursday, September 6, 2012

My day.

Thinking about the good things of my day right now:

The sunshine this morning. Fall light is so much different than other times of the year. Love it.

The rain this afternoon. It helped my mood, and smelled incredible after. Yum.

Skylights. Smiles. Patience. Maple Trees. Wendy's Jr. Cheeseburgers. A dependable vehicle. Headphones that connect to my phone. The smell of clean laundry. My husband's humor and love. My sisters' strength and personalities.

Ridiculous infomercials.

Can't wait for the weekend.

<3>

2 comments:

leehuck said...

To get a quality education take the best schools to accelerate your education. Individuals pursuing the career of occupational therapy generally are doing so because they have a true passion for this line of work, a real desire to help others, and crave the type of intrinsically rewarding career that occupational therapists enjoy. View the site for more details.

carrtommy said...

I love it when a blogger leaves no trace for a while and then writes something just so heartfelt and mindfully present!